Our small team is growing fast! Weíd love your help in making Kriscon truly special. Come join us!
It's about having the freedom to innovate,while still being a part of something larger.
Itís having a voice thatís heard, and a team who will listen.
Itís working hard, and itís celebrating our victories.
Sales and Business Development Executive
Energetic candidates with excellent communication and interpersonal skills .
- Has sufficient knowledge of the competition, such as price & policies, incentive schemes, project launch etc.
- Handles existing brokers and adds new brokers for business expansion.
- Maximizes revenue by lead generation, negotiation and conversion.
- Accompanies clients for site-visits.
- Should have the ability to achieve and beat ambitious targets.
- Ensuring collections from clients periodically to complete the†sales†process.
- Plans, designs and develops business promotion material.
Experience and Education
- Must have a background in real estate sales and marketing.
- Competency in computer applications , working knowledge of MS Excel/Word
- Willingness to work in a target oriented role
Project manager / Civil engineer
Under the direct supervision of the Management, the Site Civil Engineer / Project Manager , plans, controls and monitors the execution of all civil related works of the project, to ensure that the project will be done in accordance with all the approved construction drawings, contract documents, specifications and all applicable standards.
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigation.
- Responsible for site execution activities, checking of drawings, estimation, planning, billing, cost & material management, labour handling, quality control, inspection for incoming material.
- Estimates, prepares and assigns the resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all civil works prior to execution.
- Interprets construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable quality standards or specifications prior to execution of any jobs.
- Plans and analyses all possible construction methodologies and recommends the best options for approval prior to execution at site.
- Provides engineering and technical support to all civil work groups at the site.
- Plans the execution of all civil related works and coordinates the works with electrical and mechanical groups.
- Coordinates with Client /architect/consultants for any site instruction and inspection.
- Resolving design and development problems.
- Assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on daily basis for all civil groups at site.
- Submits site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required.
- Ensures that all site work is completed within planned time and budget constraints.
- Directly responsible for the safety of all civil groups personnel of the project by ensuring that the project execution will be done according to all applicable health, safety, sanitary and environmental standards.†
Experience and Education
- 7- 15 years experience in similar position.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engg, BE - Civil. From reputed & recognized Institution†.
- Must have experience in complete cycle of planning activities (Excavation to Plastering).
- Pays attention to detail.Competency in computer applications , working knowledge of MS Project / Primavera and Auto Cad.
Manager- Purchase / Procurement
Actively involved in Vendor Management and Project Management (costing, budgeting, scheduling, negotiation, procurement, and logistics).
- Create and maintain a global vendor database through introduction and evaluation of new vendors.
- Responsible for finalizing rates with various sub Contractors like Excavation, Waterproofing, and Painting etc.
- Responsible for procurement of Electrical ( cables ,lights, MCB, etc),Plumbing (Pipes ,sanitary wares),Civil (scaffolding, shuttering), flooring, Interior Finishes, furniture and other FF.
- Analyzing and sending purchase orders based on inventory levels.
- Responsible for handling the purchase and stores department independently.
- Receiving/ Issue of materials.
- Quality check and control.
- Security and safety of materials.
- Correct stacking of materials, etc.
- Initiating annual rate contract system and annual maintenance contracts.
- Deliver cost saving through extensive analysis, development of new suppliers and negotiations with suppliers.
- Focus on new products, new technology available in the construction sector.
Experience and Education
- Prior experience of real estate purchase / procurement mandatory.
- Responsible for Project Planning, Vendor/ Contract Management, Project Execution, Manpower management.
- Should have technical know-how of electrical/mech/ civil materials and specifications.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Competency in computer applications , working knowledge of MS Project / Primavera /Excel.